totalabuse

Jackson Sporting Goods

haha Mr. Personality. I went there about 10 years ago, and dealt with him...vowed to never go back and never did. WHY on earth would you be so miserable?? Especially when you own a retail store...arent you supposed to be nice to customers? Or is that just a myth??

yah, i remember that guy, gave me a hard time when i wanted a box taped up after buying a squirrell 22 for the kids. we were in an astro van and did not want the kids getting into it while i was driving.. that was 15 years ago and never went back for anything else.. as a matter of fact i still have it, my daughter liked shooting shorts out of it.. the boys grew out of it pretty quick. keeping it for grand kids hopefully not too soon.. :roll:

Indeed. It's been about that long for me as well. I used to go there all the time when the other folks owned it. I bought my first rifle (HK91) there in 88. They also helped me get rid of my contraband when Florio screwed us.

Shops all closed up and has been for a couple years now. You guys are all right about the last owner....what a winner that guy was. I would ride my bicycle up their when I was a kid to get warms for fishing and he would give us crap about where we "parked" our bikes.

He wanted us to "park" them in a spot and on kick stands!!! :shock: :lol: What a weirdo...no wonder the place closed up.

-Scott

thats right, my brother told me he was a cop and that explained everything..

He wasnt a cop he was ex-military....I went to school with his step daughter...if you thought the mother was easy on the eyes you should have seen her! 8-)

He was a tool plain and simple. Most likely why he isnt around anymore.

-Scott

I could have sworn he was a Jackson cop. Oh well, he must have been Navy to have such an inferiority chip on his shoulder. :p

LOL!!! :lol: I dont know about Navy but I know he wasnt a Jackson cop....I knew most of them.

-Scott