Sign in to follow this  
MrMcKulit

Would you have done the same as this store owner?

I think what he did was AWESOME :-) and..i'm glad the robber didn't turn on him to attack when the owner went to get him some milk. The threat of attack was stopped instantly and yet the owner showed restraint and compassion once the robber started to beg. I believe showing this type of behavior gives all gun owners a better name by showing that even in an extremely stressful situation, the choice was made to preserve life and even help out! No need to pull the trigger! 8-)

These stories make me feel good and I can only hope that the man robbing the store changes his life for the best...I really commend the store owner and hope he receives much blessing in return. ;)

I think what he did was AWESOME :-) and..i'm glad the robber didn't turn on him to attack when the owner went to get him some milk. The threat of attack was stopped instantly and yet the owner showed restraint and compassion once the robber started to beg. I believe showing this type of behavior gives all gun owners a better name by showing that even in an extremely stressful situation, the choice was made to preserve life and even help out! No need to pull the trigger! 8-)

These stories make me feel good and I can only hope that the man robbing the store changes his life for the best...I really commend the store owner and hope he receives much blessing in return. ;)

I pretty much told my wife the same thing this morning. I was happy to see he didn't feel the need to pull the trigger. The guy had a bat, and instantly backed down when he saw the gun so there was no need to shoot him. I was totally in shock though that he gave him milk and bread, that is something you truly don't see every day.

This was a great story. Things are tough and there are means of getting help. I am glad that the store owner had a compasionate heart and helped the man. I hope this is something the man never forgets and pays it forward.

Yes - it's great if it changes his life for the better. If on the other hand he continues to be a scumbag and just lived to steal another day - well Karma's a bitch...

You guys are way nicer than I am. Dirtbag threatens me with bodily harm and then wants to take what is mine? I have no compassion.

I will give you the food in my fridge and the clothes in my closet if you ask, but do not threaten me. If you want to be treated like a human, act like one. If you want to be treated like an animal then do stuff like this.

Its great that it ended without harm but come on.

The guy lost his job?

Um, I was laid off a month ago, I didnt go rob anyone. There is unemployment, and if someone is trully needy, welfare and other programs from the state. All you got to do is look it up.

Reminds me of that Jim Carey movie when he lost his job and went robbing with his wife.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Ian Smith, co-owner of Atilis Gym in Bellmawr, New Jersey, has achieved a monumental victory. A New Jersey court has dismissed all 80 charges against him, charges that stemmed from his bold decision to reopen his gym in direct defiance of Democrat Governor Phil Murphy’s tyrannical COVID-19 lockdown orders. The saga began in May 2020, when Smith reopened Atilis Gym, challenging the Murphy administration’s mandates, which he and his supporters argue are unconstitutional and detrimental to small businesses. The confrontation escalated in July 2020 when police officers forcefully arrested Smith after he continually violated the state’s shutdown orders.   A swarm of police officers burst through the door of Atilis Gym in Bellmawr, New Jersey arrested the owners for violating Governor Murphy’s authoritarian shutdown order. “Well, this was a first,” Dowlen said in a Facebook post. “I stayed the night in the gym writing, my book clients Ian & Frank were just waking up, I’m gathering my computer & notebooks, just waiting for the guys to come out for a few final questions, and then a SWARM of Camden County Sheriffs & local Bellmawr police (with K-9 units waiting in a vehicle) come bursting thru the door….to me, sitting there, writing, by myself. First & foremost, the law enforcement officers were polite & respectful. Look for my video footage on national channels. And tonight/this morning, I am writing this new book chapter right now!!!” WATCH:   The state’s aggressive response did not end with the arrest. In a controversial move, Governor Murphy and his administration seized $165,000 from the gym’s accounts—funds that Smith claims were amassed through donations and apparel sales to support the gym’s legal battles. This act was a punitive strike meant to cripple the gym financially and serve as a stern warning to others who might consider similar defiance. “Governor Phil Murphy seized 100% of our assets today – $165k, all of which came from donations and apparel sales. This is done in the middle of ongoing litigation defending ourselves against these fines, our 80 charges, the revocation of our business license, and the unconstitutional health department shutdown. This was never about protection, it was always about control,” said Smith in a video statement in January 2021. On Saturday, Smith announced that the court dropped all charges with prejudice. This means the state is utterly barred from refiling these charges against Smith and Atilis Gym, signaling a definitive victory for the small business owner and a stinging rebuke of Gov. Murphy’s authoritarian tactics. Smith did not mince words, directly challenging Governor Murphy with a phrase that has since gone viral: “Suck my d—k Phil Murphy.” Smith released the following statement on X:     https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/new-jersey-court-throws-80-charges-against-brave/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=new-jersey-court-throws-80-charges-against-brave
    • Saw a new gun shop open up in East Hanover  called Point Blank. Haven’t had the chance to drop in, and they don’t seem to respond to emails. Anyone have any experience with them?   transfer costs? Do they have a blacksmith that does compliance work?
    • If you also interested to deer hunt (drives)  during 6 day there are a number of clubs that have ranges some you dont have to hunt buck week to shoot at or be a member pleasant plains comes to mind.  I shoot at shore shot often I go around 8 at night
    • one night stand. lol   https://x.com/Alphafox78/status/1792264878578696421