XDJohnTact

Where Am I?

OK, I took my car club to the Red, White & Blueberry Festival in Hammonton yesterday and on the way home (about 10-15 minutes east of Hammonton) I had turned left onto a small road and passed a white builing which was on my right. As I passed, I noticed it said **** Shooting Club or something to that effect. We were both hot and tired so i did not turn around to check it out but now I am curious as to what it was. Since I was just following my Garmin's directions, I was not paying attention to the road names or anything, just thought it might have been someplace interesting and someone here might know where I was?

I am the director of the Garden State Crew-zers, America's largest and most active PT Cruiser Club with over 200 Members.

I checked out the pictures from the South Jersey Shooting Club and I am not sure that is what I passed as there was a white building right off the road with a name on it. SJSC seems to be back off the road a bit with no road side view of their building. It's not like I would go all the way down there to shoot, just curious.

tbtrout, we have some members who have spent thousands of dollars customizing their PT Cruisers. A few years back we had a show in Niagara Falls and there were 613 PT Cruisers in town for the weekend. We raised over $24,000.00 for a children's cancer charity.

PK90, yes, I went East on the pike out of town and then turned North on a small road when I passed the club.

P1010061.jpg

635920512206_0_BG.jpg