DevsAdvocate

NJ Legal AK clone

I got my NJ legal SAR-1 back in 2000 for around $225 new. Those days are long gone tho.

Ain't that the truth! I can vouch for those prices. As well as $300 Arsenals. Just about anything in post ban configuration is cool. Prices are all over the map right now. My suggestion would be to buy one soon, before prices start getting uniform. SAR's can still be had for around $500-600. Just look around.

Also, if you're going the transfer route, make sure the FFL you're using will transfer an AK. Jim, at Action in Haledon, for example, won't touch them

Oh yeah, same goes for anything too "exotic".. like pistol gripped shotguns.. some dealers think they are illegal..

get a Saiga from PK90

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1048&hilit=saiga

NICE looking guns! I didnt realize Surefire was making mags, let alone 15 rounders! I just wish Saiga made some 5.45 rifles.

How difficult was the conversion?

not hard at all and im always here to help.. i honestly would not hesitate to recommend a saiga to anyone they are AWESOME!

and the surefire mags are really decent..

There is also the new Zastava Serbia PAP...It doesnt have a muzzle device, no bayo lug, thumb hole stock and low cap mags....It doesnt get more NJ than that...and they sell for about $350-$400 range...

Is this one Jersey legal? I am interested. It got a great writeup on AR-15.com. People speak highly of Zastava.

There is also the new Zastava Serbia PAP...It doesnt have a muzzle device, no bayo lug, thumb hole stock and low cap mags....It doesnt get more NJ than that...and they sell for about $350-$400 range...

Is this one Jersey legal? I am interested. It got a great writeup on AR-15.com. People speak highly of Zastava.

take notice, that most of the writeups on arfcom about the zastava are from NJ residents....