Bklynracer

Yahoo News Nancy Pelosi’s husband ‘violently attacked’ in their home, House speaker’s office says

5 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

Keep letting the criminals out, heard someone is in custody, any bets he doesn't get let out.

Yeah, this might be the only criminal San Francisco decides to prosecute this year.

While I prefer that those guilt of insider trading suffer only financial penalties and perhaps some jail time, this might finally get the SF political class to realize their 'all crime is legal' approach is flawed.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Bklynracer said:

They say he was violently, severely beaten and in the hospital.

Wonder if this is random or some kind of retaliation for his DWI where he got pretty much off.

Rent boy didn't like his tip. 

There is no way an intruder broke into the house of the second most powerful politician in America and attacked somebody with a hammer. 

I don't know what happened but I am absolutely sure it's something worse and the press is lying to us...again.

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, maintenanceguy said:

There is no way an intruder broke into the house of the second most powerful politician in America and attacked somebody with a hammer. 

I don't know what happened but I am absolutely sure it's something worse and the press is lying to us...again.

230am. Cops got called for a wellness check. Cops arrived, both Pelosi and intruder had a hammer, intruder pulls hammer from Pelosi then attacks him.....after police arrived?? 

Wellness check at 230am??

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Mike77 said:

230am. Cops got called for a wellness check. Cops arrived, both Pelosi and intruder had a hammer, intruder pulls hammer from Pelosi then attacks him.....after police arrived?? 

Wellness check at 230am??

Maybe they wanted to make sure he wasn't out driving drunk again?