Downtownv

So A convicted felon get sscaught with not 1, but 2 guns

So A convicted felon gets caught with not 1, but 2 guns and one of them was stolen! I'm trying to figure out the other gun...

He is sentenced to 5 years.

He is eligible for parole in 1 year. NJ Gun Laws as stupid as the ones making these laws in Trenton

Millville man sentenced for illegal gun possession

• Christopher Doyle
  •  
  • Mar 2, 2023
  •  
Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office, provided

A Millville man was sentenced Thursday to five years in prison for illegal firearm possession, the Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office said.

Marquise Milledge, 26, pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of a handgun. The court denied a request from Milledge’s attorney to put the defendant on probation, opting instead to impose the negotiated sentence recommended by the state, the Prosecutor’s Office said in a news release.

Milledge was arrested in Atlantic City on July 18 after he was found with two illegal handguns, one of which police said was stolen. He is ineligible for parole for one year, the Prosecutor’s Office said.

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 12.01.49 PM.png

12 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

I wonder what kind of concealed carry  insurance the felon had.

I'm pretty sure the primary voting base of democrats ( the criminals and dead) will be exempt from the insurance requirements just as they are exempt from citizenship requirements to vote and obtain state licenses.

If Mr Milledge was really smart he'd Identify as ukrainian and get some reallly cool weapons and gifted a few billion of your tax dollars, as long as the right people get their cut , too.