Where are you guys finding the best place for ammo is locally?

What places have constant stock at a good price?

I am getting tired of waiting for online orders that I placed monthes ago to come in. I should have cleaned out my local Dicks Sporting Goods when I had the chance but I didnt want to since my order from Cabela's was suppose to come in.

Let me know!

-Scott

I spent about an hour this morning calling around and shopping online for 9mm ammo.

I found one box of Remington at a 1 out of 6 Dick's stores I called. No Pa. Walmarts had any 9mm ammo, Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters said they should have 9mm by the end of the month but are all out. Sportsman Center is the ONLY place under on hour from me that has ammo at a reasonable price.

The online stores that I checked were all back ordered. You guys having the same crappy luck with ammo that I am?

-Scott

I'm planning to go 9mm shopping this weekend. With ammo the way it is, I hope I'll be able to shoot the damn things once I get them.

Have you called Jim Flynn? I was there again yesterday buying more ammo and primers and he has a very good selection. I didn't look for 9mm, but I would be surprised if he didn't have it. His prices are really good too.

I asked him about 9mm last week and he said he only had Wolf and Brown Bear.

What was he charging for wolf and brown bear?

I placed an order for 500 rounds of wolf 9mm 115gr steel FMJ for $10.50/50rd box through JG sales in Arizona. Just want to see if it was worth my drive to North Jersey to get the ammo same day.

-Scott