Sign in to follow this  
New09

Need a cheap pump 12g or 20g...

I have seen many New England Firearms 12 gauge 18.5" bbl (NP1-P18) at dicks. They go for just under 200. Feel and move just like a mossberg 500. Matte black finish, extended mag tube, etc. They seem like nice guns, never shot one tho.

The stock at Surplus City in Feasterville (suburb of Philly) changes fairly often....They can be pricey on some stuff, but cheap on others....You may want to check out one of the websites, like gunbroker.com or go to the next Valley Forge or Philly gun show...They should have something along the lines of what you are looking for.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.asp?SearchType=0&Keywords=pump+12

Actually, everyone at the valley forge show last month was pretty expensive on their 12 gauges. I guess everyone is now going tactical and causing price gouging on 12ga short bbl pumps. Dunno.

While you are in the area of Surplus City, you may want to check out G&G Outfitters, as well as InSite LE Supply. They are not far from Surplus City. They both usually have used SG's around the price you are looking for.

I don't know if the prices are still the same. But I picked up my Remington 870 supermag for 250 out the door at gander mountain. 50 bucks more but its a proven shotgun and its new can't beat it if you ask me. I bought 6 months ago too btw.

Actually, everyone at the valley forge show last month was pretty expensive on their 12 gauges. I guess everyone is now going tactical and causing price gouging on 12ga short bbl pumps. Dunno.

While you are in the area of Surplus City, you may want to check out G&G Outfitters, as well as InSite LE Supply. They are not far from Surplus City. They both usually have used SG's around the price you are looking for.

Had an issue w/In-site so won't gove them anymore of my $, but thank you. :)

I have an 870 already so I don't really care what I get as long as it's reliable & in my $ range. I have a project that I want to start. ;)

I saw (I think) an Ithaca 37 yesterday at Bullet Hole - why don't you ask Jen and see what she has?