45Doll

"Bulk" Ammunition Sales Is The Next Target

8 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

They are morons.  Even if the law was passed you could just buy 999 rounds every six days.  Or start reloading your own.

But yes, they'll never stop trying and our side will never stop resisting and fighting back to overturn these obviously illegal laws.

I don't doubt they'll go after reloaders too. There is that case in north jersey where the guy called the police because his wife was assaulting him and they arrested him for "having to many reloading supplies"  I'm not sure whatever came of it but clearly they'll use anything they can to keep us unarmed.

• Crazy 1

Btw here is the article, this one says 300lbs but iirc it was corrected and was significantly less. I think the powder was the excuse and PC for a search for finding "assault weapons". I don't know whatever happened with case, but it goes to show

1)They'll find any excuse to go after you

2)There is no situation that the police or government in this state can't make worse.

https://www.nj.com/bergen/2014/08/man_stabbed_by_wife_arrested_after_gunpowder_weapons_found_at_saddle_brook_home_police_say.html

It looks  like 36lbs but that's before needing a permit:

21:1A-133 A. No permit shall be required for the storage, transportation or use of smokeless powder which is used by private persons for the hand loading of small arms ammunition and which is not for resale. For this purpose not more than 36 lbs. of smokeless powder and not more than 5 pounds of black powder shall be stored or transported without a permit.

https://www.nj.gov/labor/safetyandhealth/resources-support/laws-regulations/explosivesact.shtml

36lbs of smokeless comes up quick if you competition shoot and reload multiple calibers.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, revenger said:

i cant even find 1 lb of black powder,  not sure where everyone is gonna get 35 lbs?

I don't reload nor I have even seen a gun, my mom wouldn't even let me have  a squirt gun, in my life, but if I did I'd checkout powedervalley

https://www.powdervalley.com/product-category/muzzleloading/black-powder-substitutes/

Please don't make things i don't ever consider buying go out of stock

• Haha 1