DaddyNick

Oaks gun show 2/9-2/11

Prices are all over. What may be high for me may not be high for you. 

For example on Sunday one vendor had some foreign 9mm brass for $210 for 1k rounds. Had steel case for $190. The other well known manufacturers were $255 and up depending on the bullet type. 

Some companies now are shipping them to your door for free right now (spend over $200). 

Unless you're looking for a specific firearm I wouldn't make that long drive. 

• Thanks 1

Missed this last show, went to the two before though, Friday and Saturday are hard to find a deal, Sunday they would rather make a couple of bucks rather than pack it up. Picked up a Rossi lever on Sunday, 50 off marked price, waived the NIC cost, cash got it for 619 all in. A lot of crappy ammo for cheap, last show I went to there was BPS ammo everywhere for cheap, had shot 500 rounds of it few months before and it was a nightmare, no two rounds were loaded to the same spec, scary stuff. If you are looking for oddball stuff and parts you can browse all day long, all in all it’s enjoyable to window shop. First show I went with a pocket full of cash and came home with one Browning mag.

• Like 1