Mrs. Peel

Prepping is drawing a wider, more diverse audience...

Interesting article! It's about how prepping is apparently attracting a more diverse audience these days as americans lose faith in gov't's ability to provide safety and security: https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/prepping-for-disaster-diversifies-as-more-americans-lose-trust

Build it and they will come. Setting up a prepper show in a liberal haven like Boulder CO, of course that's who will show up. But the jokes on them albeit they're too dumb to get it. It's their own liberal govt causing them to arm/prep up against themselves, their own purposed damaging policies causing the unrest not the govs "inability" to protect. Like being prepared is such a novel idea! The Boy Scouts been saying that for a hundred yrs lol. Yes I was one and credit one of the leaders for instilling that idea in me. In hindsight he must have been a old school prepper as he would suggest a few off the beaten path lessons. Know where your next meal is coming from, where your shelter is/will be, always have access to basic tools, know your surroundings....words of basic common sense that I think helped me get a early start of understanding "be prepared".

• Like 1