RetNJ47

Spring Cleaning Sale! (4) Rifles—Optics—Ammo—Accessories

***MOST prices are ballpark and not set in stone. Will update prices and add/remove items later today after sleeping.***

First to post I’ll take “item” gets first dibs. Located in Lakewood Area, Ocean County for meetups. All firearms must go through a FFL.

I just took a few big pictures cause it’s a lot so feel free to message me about specifics:

IMG_1522.thumb.jpeg.822d0e8b6c8ce6494946e71889c38de5.jpeg
Left to Right:

Daniel Defense M4A1 SOCOM FDE 14.5” Barrel w/ Surefire CTN Warcomp, Daniel Defense Iron Sights, Magpul Sling Hardware. Approx 400-500 rounds. Upper only sale $1200. Includes matching stock. 

Zastava ZPAP M70- QD optic mount, Single point Sling, 5x10/30 Zastava Steel Magazines, 1x10/30 PMAG. Has never been shot since I purchased new.$1200 for AK, mount and 6 mags. These could get harder to find as Serbia cut off weapon exports.

Troy A4 Non NFA Other(26.6” OAL)- Ballistic Advantage Hanson Profile Barrel 11.3”, Silencerco ASR Muzzlebrake, SDTA ASR Blast Shield, Magpul BUIS, SBA3 Stabilizing Brace. Only shot 40 rounds for tedious barrel break in. ***Can return to completely stock with original barrel and A2 birdcage that will have to be pinned at buyers expense. It didn’t come with a stabilizing brace but one will be gifted to the buyer as a thank you(purchased during legal stuff and wasn’t included). Asking $1450 as is with upgrades or $1000 stock. 

Modern Material Wartime SBF 300 Blackout Non NFA Other(26.1” OAL)- 100% Stock in original box. Hiperfire Trigger, SNCH Charging Handle, BCM Furniture. Unfortunately hasn’t been shot since I purchased new. $1300 

Open to trades! Specifically looking for LMT barrels(300BO/5.56) and 9.25” or 13.25” LMT uppers or a “mid” range 2011 handgun(Staccato). Will consider any offer given and any value difference can be figured out. 

IMG_1514.thumb.jpeg.c1062a054768900f04bd18fe81f960a4.jpeg
Majority of this stuff is either new or like new. Like I said feel free to message me for details. I’ll try to list everything but I might miss stuff.. my prices may be off I’m going off memory and it’s 3:00am.

Trijicon ACOG TA31F Chevron Reticle $950

Arken Optics EP-8 1-8 LVPO w/ Flip Caps $350

SBA3 Brace $60

Surefire M600DF Pro Light/Tailcap/Switch/Mount $375

Geissele Super Precision Extended Mount 34mm $300 

Vltor A5H2 Buffer System $90

BCM KAG Foregrip Grey/Black- $12 each

Magpul AFG MLOK $16

Knights Armament Muzzle Device $100

Battlecomp ASR Compensator 5.56 $180

Unity Tactical Fusion Light Wing $45

Dead Air Keymo QD Mount $175

Lantac Dragon Brake 762/308 $150

Forward Control Designs Keymo Comp5/8x24 $75

AAC Blastout 2.0 $150

Unity Fast Micro T2 mount with QD add on $200

Troy SOCC BattleRail 7.6” $130

10.5” Barrel off Troy A4(Apparently made by S&W)$60? Not sure

Troy Battleaxe Grips $15?

Unity FTC w/ EoTech G45 $750

Eotech EXPS2-0 $450? (On vacation for warranty fix) 

Magpul BUIS Gen 3 $80/set

Magpul Forward Sling Mount REM 870 Mossberg 500/590 $25

Magpul Sling Cup Version 1 $12

Streamlight TLR-6 Glock42/43 $75

Arken Optics 44mm Scope Flip Caps $20

Radian Raptor Charging Handle $75

Black Aces Tactical quad rail kit for Mossberg Shockwave $150 (Example Pictures)IMG_0975.thumb.jpeg.83728f5ed225e956d3981154b17a9491.jpegIMG_1458.thumb.jpeg.eb5c78b28fef9aa6752bdefda17b1c71.jpeg

Message me with questions or if interested. Again, if my prices are off on some items let me know but the items that are new/never used won’t be 50% off.(ACOG is new and priced $250 less than what I paid). 

As far as ammo:

1000x Tula Steel Case 7.62x39 in 50 cal ammo can. $.54 a round for all. $.60 each if I have to count. 

300-500(ish) loose 45 ACP mostly ball target ammo. Idk on price.

Two boxes of .277 Sig Fury(Super hot military version w/ metal cap over brass). New military cartridge.. was stupid and impulsive purchase at $50 a box. $35 each. 

100x 300 Blackout Federal Premium Deer soft point supers.

100x M855A1 projectile only no powder/brass/primer.!If you know you know. 

Some 9mm and 22LR/22 Shorts may be posted.

Thanks! I apologize for the essay.

To be continued: MOST prices are ballpark and not set in stone. Will update prices and add/remove items later today after sleeping.

1 hour ago, Porthole said:

Surefire? 

And is it the rechargeable version?

Thanks,

Duane

Yea it dual fuel m600 and accepts 1x18650 or 2xCR123A. Both can be rechargeable but its brighter with non rechargeable CR123A’s

Depends on your location. I don’t mind meeting half way within reason. The light alone goes for around $250 used. And the pressure pad and tail cap around $120-140 from what I’ve just seen. If I’m off someone chime in please. I’d throw in the mount for free for a package deal at $365.

I also have Surefire M640DFT, M340C, and X300U and Streamlight TLR-7A Flex I’m considering parting with but I have to sell a few guns before I get rid of their jewelry.

I have no problem shipping.

11 minutes ago, Porthole said:

Price (and it would have to be mailed)?

8 hours ago, Newbcake said:

Sorry, just wanted some clarification- your last post said you had roughly 50 rounds through the m70, but this post says never fired. 

Could you just confirm which one is accurate?

You’re absolutely right and I apologize for the mistake. I typed that whole post up between 3-4am. I got to shoot it when I bought it with some ammo the store gave me. I then bought a case of Tula Steel case which I didn’t know was banned at nearly all ranges near me and haven’t shot since. If you saw the rifles condition in person you’d know I had no ill intent.

Like I said if people want additional info or pictures of chambers/bolts/ect. I will respond. Made a bunch of previous sales and any of those guys will vouch.

PS: To the lurker/member who makes a brand new account “Newbcake” just to anonymously insinuate some bullshit. SMDMF

7 hours ago, RetNJ47 said:

PS: To the lurker/member who makes a brand new account “Newbcake” just to anonymously insinuate some bullshit. SMDMF

Didn’t know asking for clarification on the round count was insinuating anything. I’m in the market for an AK47. 

12 hours ago, Redeye65 said:

Is the Tula steel core?

6 hours ago, RetNJ47 said:

Yea you can check with a magnet. I don’t think it’s AP just mild steel core but they say it damages the backstop over time.

Most of the commie range fodder does not have a steel core.  What makes the bullet (projectile) magnetic is the bi-metal (soft steel/zinc) jacket.  Ranges usually ban the russian stuff because the jacket can spark and start a fire.

It would be helpful if there were pictures, with some detail, of each item for sale, a picture is worth a thousand words.  Also, each item for sale must have a price too.

The more info a seller provides, the more complete a WTS is, the less uncertainty about an item for sale.

8 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

Most of the commie range fodder does not have a steel core.  What makes the bullet (projectile) magnetic is the bi-metal (soft steel/zinc) jacket.  Ranges usually ban the russian stuff because the jacket can spark and start a fire.

It would be helpful if there were pictures, with some detail, of each item for sale, a picture is worth a thousand words.  Also, each item for sale must have a price too.

The more info a seller provides, the more complete a WTS is, the less uncertainty about an item for sale.

Do you still have a box the ammo came in?

Weshoot allows bi-metal jacket, shoot it all the time there.