Sign in to follow this  
Lublin

Google ads at bottom of NJGF thread page?

I am playing around with this today, not sure if going to keep or not. I mainly want to see how many impressions they are getting per day, to see how accuruate the internal numbers are that I get from the webhost.

Believe it or not, google manually approves the site, and did approve this domain... so voila. =P

richie,

About 3 days ago I added the googleads for guests, or those that are not registered, and that is likely what it will be. Just running it as a test to see how accurate the numbers are vs the internal ones.

I am playing around with this today, not sure if going to keep or not. I mainly want to see how many impressions they are getting per day, to see how accuruate the internal numbers are that I get from the webhost.

Believe it or not, google manually approves the site, and did approve this domain... so voila. =P

richie,

About 3 days ago I added the googleads for guests, or those that are not registered, and that is likely what it will be. Just running it as a test to see how accurate the numbers are vs the internal ones.

Some of us might throw your numbers off a bit. I run admuncher. I see nothing. Others run FF with adblock, they'll see nothing either.

I'd prefer to just send you money on Paypal than to turn off filtering and get a polluted screen.

richie,

Some of us might throw your numbers off a bit. I run admuncher. I see nothing. Others run FF with adblock, they'll see nothing either.

I'd prefer to just send you money on Paypal than to turn off filtering and get a polluted screen.

yeah, it will come off in the evening. =P

I do use awstats from the host.

yeah, it will come off in the evening. =P

I do use awstats from the host.

Do what you need to do including putting up a donation via paypal or something.

I've got no issue with donating. I do it on all the other sites I use.

I've got no issue with donating.

+1+1

The PayPal link needs to be either a sticky or on permanent display in the header or footer on the page.