Sign in to follow this  
Chad

22A replacement front sight?

i put a red dot on mine at first... and was cool, but no red dot is good too.

I shot njpilot's yesterday with the high viz, and mine without.... I prefer the standard one for some reason. the high viz front sight is a little big for me.... but did make it easier.

Troy....I was thinking about that before I even bought it!!!! lol ;)

Tim.....VEEEEEERY funny, well actually it was! lmao :lol: But I DO intend to shoot this. Once I get around to it, along with the judge, 2 870's, 500, US Survival, Rem. 700 and whatever else I have not shot yet. Ughhh the list of un-shot guns are growing, I really need to get out there. :evil:

I suppose I will give a red dot a try and see how it works for me.

Troy....I was thinking about that before I even bought it!!!! lol ;)

Tim.....VEEEEEERY funny, well actually it was! lmao :lol: But I DO intend to shoot this. Once I get around to it, along with the judge, 2 870's, 500, US Survival, Rem. 700 and whatever else I have not shot yet. Ughhh the list of un-shot guns are growing, I really need to get out there. :evil:

I suppose I will give a red dot a try and see how it works for me.

Keep in mind, with red dots... make sure you get one that has adjustable rings. =)

look atop your 22a.... those holes on the rail is where the cross bar of the redot is where it is supposed to sit. they are non standard spaced. =)

so if you get one of those barska skopes that comes on a fixed rail with 2 screws... it may not align perfect with those dimples.

the ones with the moveable rings... you can move them anywhere, and have a bit more leeway.