Sign in to follow this  
Karatenurse

Olympic Arms AR

Rumor has it, it only has to be shaved down a little so it can no longer fit the bayo. Maybe with a dremel if you are handy?

Don't know the legality of this, I think I heard it somewhere on here. Who knows if its true or not.

PS....congrats on the new toy! Enjoy it! :p

Maybe PK90 or something can shed light on this, as I remember singh asked the same question as before. Are you having it transferred to an FFL in NJ? From my impression, I thought NJ FFLs wouldn't touch a non-NJ compliant rifle even to began with. Either way, best of luck mate, enjoy enjoy.

A NJ FFL can legally take possession of the non-compliant rifle. He can not legally transfer it to you as a NJ resident in its current configuration. He will have to do the work or send it out to make it NJ legal before you take possession. I often see non-compliant rifles at gun shops in NJ. They usually have a little tag or sign saying for sale to PA residents only. A little shop here in Jackson used to have 4 or 5 M1 Carbines on the rack. Alas, not for us pee ons in NJ.