kenw

Cherry Ridge Signup Sunday

Proud to say, my wife and I were among the many that were there on Sunday to join. Went back yesterday (Monday) to go shoot. Brought the Ruger 77/22 and the S&W M&P15T(F). Shot at the 50 and 100 yard lines. Enjoyed it immensely. I really have to get into reloading, otherwise this is really going to be expensive.

So this means you're coming to the Shoot next Sunday?

Details???

Matt it may be a good idea to go over the details for those who just recently joined or missed some of the posts.

Proud to say, my wife and I were among the many that were there on Sunday to join. Went back yesterday (Monday) to go shoot. Brought the Ruger 77/22 and the S&W M&P15T(F). Shot at the 50 and 100 yard lines. Enjoyed it immensely. I really have to get into reloading, otherwise this is really going to be expensive.

So this means you're coming to the Shoot next Sunday?

Details???

The thread below has most of it:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2437

Some will be arriving at 11 through to 2 to shoot pistols/rifles/whatever. At 2, we start clays. At some point in there we're going to eat some Pizzas.

You don't need to have a shotgun. There will be plenty of guns to use. You can use mine or Matt's and even Godzilla...no one cares. Do bring some shells...#7.5 or #8. At least 50, 75 is better.

You can use mine or Matt's and even Godzilla...no one cares.

Nice to see that the name is gaining some traction. :D

I knew you'd notice. heh.

It fits...you don't even need shells, you just swat clays down with it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

HAHA oh man, people in my studio are looking at my weird because I just broke out in laughter, thanks Mark.

And thanks for posting the link, I see your working hard at work today, for a change I am actually busy, this whole back to school stuff is terrible.

\

And thanks for posting the link, I see your working hard at work today,

It's a very weird day for me. Flurry of activity for an hour then dead stop for 20 minutes, then the next problem arises.

I need to get to a standard day of loafing around while installing a server or something. Lots of down time while you wait on updates or whatnot.

I need to get to a standard day of loafing around while installing a server or something. Lots of down time while you wait on updates or whatnot.

Ah the glorious life of an IT guy :lol:

Yeah, cept the time you get paged at 3am because an entire disk array crashed and you have to rebuild it from tape before 9am. Not so glorious then.

I take my wins when I gets 'em. 8-)

Ah the glorious life of an IT guy :lol:

Yeah, cept the time you get paged at 3am because an entire disk array crashed and you have to rebuild it from tape before 9am. Not so glorious then.

I take my wins when I gets 'em. 8-)

3am calls, I would simply reply, try again at 8am, thank you good night :)

Mark you should talk to my brother. He officially does nothing for 8 hours a day and gets paid for it. I believe he honestly has the easiest IT job there is LOL

Mark you should talk to my brother. He officially does nothing for 8 hours a day and gets paid for it. I believe he honestly has the easiest IT job there is LOL

Can he work from home?! :lol:

If he could he would. He's got it made, he works for my mom and so does my sister in law. Freaking lazy bastards, go get a job on your own!! haha

Can he work from home?! :lol:

If he could he would. He's got it made, he works for my mom and so does my sister in law. Freaking lazy bastards, go get a job on your own!! haha

Lol.. I'm not IT, but network/telecom type of job. I regularly work from home one day a week. It's pretty awesome.

I think im going to head up ther for the October Sunday Sign Up.

Great, another one for the Second Sunday events. I don't know if you've been there before, but it's a really nice facility. Something for everybody.

BTW, they love Barry there. Signup Sunday has been Standing Room Only every month since December, and they have over 5,000 registered members now (and only 30 or so showed up today for the working weekend).