coldsolderjoint

What are you having for lunch today thread?

GTM Combo.

Gyro and any two meats. I choose (Chicken and Bifteki (like a greek hamburger)), pita, fries, onions, grilled pepper, grilled tomato, tatziki sauce. So simple, but so good it's art. It's also 20 bucks for that dish! :D:o

My girlfriend got the spinach and feta pizza in the background.

http://www.itsgreektome.com/

Tonight, we went to the pier village location because they had a buy a gift card, get a smaller one free deal there. (We had to go pick up my Xmas gift from the future inlaws ourselfs ;) ) I usually go to the holmdel location. 10 minutes from my house, great staff, great food. Found out last time I went that it is even BYOB in Holmdel. Can't be beat.

Sounds a little pricey but it looks SOOOOO worth it.

Dude ed, you and I need to meet up and just eat food all day long. You know all the good freaking places I'm so jealous.

I think I'm going to blue moon tomorrow, I wanted baja fresh again but nothing close to school. Then wednesday lunch is going to be Thai again yum

Lol, I know some good places in my little area of the state. I'm be no means an expert. I've been thinking about starting a blog/small online community where people like "us" can discuss food. People on chow hound are all highty-tighty-smell-yer-own-farts-high-class-dining-folk, and urban spoon is too big and the format is wrong.

I even have a domain name, (nothing there yet).. hotdogsrgood.com

Sounds a little pricey but it looks SOOOOO worth it.

Dude ed, you and I need to meet up and just eat food all day long. You know all the good freaking places I'm so jealous.

I think I'm going to blue moon tomorrow, I wanted baja fresh again but nothing close to school. Then wednesday lunch is going to be Thai again yum

Why do you need me, did Mrs Chad dump you?

haha.. j/k.. I had too.

Spaghetti, buttered bread and a salad today.

Why does left over spaghetti always taste better?

You've neva had my wife's macaroni. It tastes MUCH better when she first makes it. You are wlecome to come the next time she makes her sauce (about 2 times a month on sundays). For you its just a Nics check plus tax...;)

By the way, since its never too early, Im having Christmas eve at my house this year. 7 types of fish as per the traditional Italian way even though im a Jew. My wife is handling it. Seafood out the ying yang. Everyone is invited.

I was just scrolling through this thread looking for stuff to eat the next two days and how the HELL did I miss this.

TINY CAN WE STILL COME EAT DINNER AT YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!!

So I visited a new one last night. Ate at Chevy's and I had the mixed fajitas. It had Shrimp, Steak, Chicken, and mexican style pork. It was mediocre at best. The port was dry to me, same with the chicken. The steak was halfway decent and the shrimp were yummy. They only gave me 3 tortillas asked for more from the manager and they never showed up those bastards and it was 16 dollars to boot. Probably wouldn't go back. So far my best fajita's experience has been baja fresh, how lame.

IMAG0106.jpg

Got a Chevy's around here (Princeton area). Only thing I love about that place is the straws they have. Seriously, its such a minor detail, but their straws are amazing and makes it worth visiting on occasion. Their food? Eh.

I agree.. I would rather eat at baja fresh than chevy's.

I ate half a steakzilla for lunch today.. sorry forgot the picture.. it was an excellent experience as usual.

Yesterday was the company Christmas lunch at Maggiano's in Bridgewater. We went expecting crappy macaroni grill type stuff, but it was actually pretty decent. Dunno bout going back to order from the menu, but its a possibility.

YUMMMMMMM a perfect redneck lunch. So I was starving, and had no money on me and I wanted hotdog so I couldn't go to the local hot dog place. Turns out there were no hotdogs in the freezer upstairs and im too lazy to go outside to the basement so what did I do.

Made a whole box of Mac n Cheese for myself and topped it off with a MGD64 YUM!