crazyboy

dix range 14 questions

Coconuts are great to shoot as well. For 22's the 4oz Hugs juice bottles are perfect. And the 1st Generation WWF action figures are made of self sealing plastic. They take .22 rds all day. I even use my .308 on it and it seals right up. You can find them at flea markets for $2 ea.

Coconuts are great to shoot as well. For 22's the 4oz Hugs juice bottles are perfect. And the 1st Generation WWF action figures are made of self sealing plastic. They take .22 rds all day. I even use my .308 on it and it seals right up. You can find them at flea markets for $2 ea.

Awesome I gotta find those!

It was crowded yesterday, but I got there early so I was shooting once they opened the firing line. They sell targets for $3 a piece and you need to use their 1948 era post hole digger to make a hole. I bring my e tool. Works better and when the ground freezes (and it does) the pointed shovel works better.

You can bring stuff to shoot. Metal targets HAVE to be out at 200 yds. The range instructor will inspect your target to make sure there are no safety issues