Caine

Would you shoot this round?

Matt, I've all ready planted my seed, you know my wife is prego!!!

As far as coming out to shoot...I know I know, I have not been out at all. Someday I will make it out and show you how a real man shoots a gun. :lol:

Where are you going to find a real man :whistle:

I threw out the mangled round. This was my first time buying Wolf (Tula), and after seeing that round, doubt I'll be buying too much more any time soon. I've got about 100 rounds of 9mm thru the Glock without any issues.. and about 200 rounds of Military Classic .223 thru very dirty ARs also without any issues. Neither is a high enough round count to really mean anything tho.

The only problem is that it's sometimes hard to argue with 215 bux for 1000 rounds of .223... we'll see.

Matt, I've all ready planted my seed, you know my wife is prego!!!

As far as coming out to shoot...I know I know, I have not been out at all. Someday I will make it out and show you how a real man shoots a gun. :lol:

Where are you going to find a real man :whistle:

San Quentin :lol:

Hell no :lol::lol:

I was thinking to myself all the things you would do before shooting that round...things like Key your own car, drop your AR in a muddy pond, use vasoline mixed with sand to clean your guns, etc. You'd have to go a LONG way before shooting that round sounds like a better idea.