Sign in to follow this  
Guest *_*

HEADS UP HUNTERS IN SOUTH JERSEY

it is against the law in n.j. - years back protesters were arrested -

I was going to say I thought there was something on the books which prevents interruption of lawful taking of game.

In PA, you aren't even allowed to be in the State Game Lands during hunting season without appropriate orange on. I don't suppose there's a similar law here.

supposedly they dress the part in blazing orange, but alot of orange.

I have an orange cammo stripe jacket, but thats it, these folks will look out of place...plus none of they will have firearms on them, so that is a give away that they are not there to hunt, but to interrupt the hunt.

If it is not against the law, it should be. They could get killed, and they are also screwing with state and federal game laws.

We hunters comply, so the anti hunters should stay by a check station and protest there so they can see our trophies..

maybe they will drop some of their veggie cucumber sandwiches and help 'naturally' bait the fields... :D

Good Call Devil!!!

Any of you guys ever hunt Ringwood SP?

I am going there next week.

Just find out which way they'll be coming from. Think of it as a free line hunt. They will drive the animals to you! :p

HAHAHA easiest thing to do is get the name and number of your local fish and wildlife official and call immediately. When I took my hunting safety course in NY, they actually had the local guy show up and give out his business cards. He goes call immediately, they will be arrested on the spot.

well this should be easy as they have a website, emails and phone numbers...

Just find out which way they'll be coming from. Think of it as a free line hunt. They will drive the animals to you! :p

HAHAHA easiest thing to do is get the name and number of your local fish and wildlife official and call immediately. When I took my hunting safety course in NY, they actually had the local guy show up and give out his business cards. He goes call immediately, they will be arrested on the spot.

This

Can I buy a photo off of them of me and my trophy if I am so lucky? 8-)