ah141nj

Dancin a Jig - got primers!!!

My dealer got over a million primers two weeks ago. His shelves are full and the warehouse, which is quite enormous is brimming. He has such a large supply at the moment he's not even putting in any further orders until what he has on hand starts to deplete. Cases of ammo were stacked on the floor and every shelf was full.

I was in my Walmart today and the ammo shelves were full of everything but 45. All other calibers were full.

Seems the rush is over.

My dealer got over a million primers two weeks ago. His shelves are full and the warehouse, which is quite enormous is brimming. He has such a large supply at the moment he's not even putting in any further orders until what he has on hand starts to deplete. Cases of ammo were stacked on the floor and every shelf was full.

I was in my Walmart today and the ammo shelves were full of everything but 45. All other calibers were full.

Seems the rush is over.

Quit holding out.. who is it with he primers?

Seems the rush is over.

Quit holding out.. who is it with he primers?

+1 is this dealer local?

It's a nice drive.

But if this dealer was able to get that large of a shipment, others in NJ should be able to get them. I think some dealers are trying to keep up the impression that are scare to keep the prices high.

It's a nice drive.

But if this dealer was able to get that large of a shipment, others in NJ should be able to get them. I think some dealers are trying to keep up the impression that are scare to keep the prices high.

You may be right about the NJ dealers, but that is little solace to us Jersey guys :(

I ended up getting that used square deal that hte tool bag in my studio over bid me on. I'm going to send the whole press back to dillon and get the 30 dollar refurbish thing they do. I'm also missing a bunch of stuff for the dies so I need to order some die individual parts as well so thats going to cost me a few bucks as well. But all in all I'm happy I finally got a press, now I can actually start reloading. All I need now is a gun to actually shoot the ammo HAHAH

Agreed

I'm now on the search for primers, powder and bullets since I finally have my press.

WOOOHOOOOO

What are you looking for? I may be going back to Texas for work. I always pack light so I can pack up my luggage for the trip back. ;)

Picked up 2K primers and some powder last time. They have a limit there but when I tell them I am from Jersey, they pity me and let me get some extra.