Sign in to follow this  
matt6669

Merry Christmas to myself again!!

Well as some of you know I bought a dillon square deal, I'll wait to take pictures of it until I receive it back from Dillon. Sending it in for a nice 44.95 refurbish. I already love owning a dillon.

But Mr. UPS man showed up today and delivered this to me:

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

99 bucks shipped to my door, I got it in 3 days. You can't beat Cabelas sometimes!!

HAHAHAH I use my cell phone for all these stupid pictures why I don't know when I have a Nikon D60 sitting on my dresser it was just easier.

Once I get my press back I'll take nice pictures for you guys. Now I just gotta design and build a bunch, I haven't decided where I want to reload, and that'll determine if I build the bench nice or not.

I now have everything I need minus components. I think I'm just going to sneak some out of Tim's house next time I'm down there :)

I still have not decided if I'm going to reload in my room or in my basement. If I do it in the basement which is going to be tough b/c my basement is a disaster and the humidity is terrible I can build a cheapo bench.

If I do it in my room, I want to make a big L shaped bench / desk. One end will be reloading the other will be my computer. But I'm going to want to make it look really nice since it's in my room.

Decisions, decisions.