charleslee

Sarco's Experience

Just wanted to comment on me recent dealing w/ Sarco's. I had read about certain parties' problems w/ them, e.g.," Bait & Switch", etc. Well, I had a very positive experience w/ them. I had (2) handguns on layaway, Rock Island Armorys, both, a Tactical 1911 & another 1911 in .38 Super. Dealt w/ a gentleman named Kyle on the phone several times while having them on layaway. Kyle was allways pleasant and helpful! I called before driving 1&1/2 hrs. to pick them up to clarify that their advertised prices were not just for dealers & he assured me they weren't. Everything went smooth when I got there, Kyle was great, transaction went well, got guns, I'm happy!

Interesting since I went with the AD in hand 2 weeks ago to get a RIA compact and they told me the store

is retail and the price was $500.00 which is ridiculous for a RIA. When I showed them the ad I was told that is

for online dealers only. This proves they suck 100% since it's a complete crap shoot, maybe if you live in the same

town but not worth dealing with ever again for me.

Interesting since I went with the AD in hand 2 weeks ago to get a RIA compact and they told me the store

is retail and the price was $500.00 which is ridiculous for a RIA. When I showed them the ad I was told that is

for online dealers only. This proves they suck 100% since it's a complete crap shoot, maybe if you live in the same

town but not worth dealing with ever again for me.

My experience EXACTLY. Nowhere on the ad does it say "for dealers only".