Sign in to follow this  
tony357

pheasant hunt today

Need another hunting partner? :lol: Any chance of getting them out without dogs?

if you can show up you can come, it is hard with dogs their just not letting that many out.

we had 4 flushes tues, 3 years ago i would have 12-15 flushes in the same amount of time spent.

Need another hunting partner? :lol: Any chance of getting them out without dogs?

if you can show up you can come, it is hard with dogs their just not letting that many out.

we had 4 flushes tues, 3 years ago i would have 12-15 flushes in the same amount of time spent.

I'd take you up on the offer if I had my licenses. Field day's have been full for the safety course. I'm more concerned with places to hunt anyway, don't want to crawl into your spot. :doh: That's upsetting numbers!

I'd take you up on the offer if I had my licenses. Field day's have been full for the safety course. I'm more concerned with places to hunt anyway, don't want to crawl into your spot. :doh: That's upsetting numbers!

their is not a whole lot you can do about it.. manahawkin gets the same amount of birds, the forge gets split up in two diffrent spots so you only get half at each location.

I went out with my friend in PA a while ago.. and he hunts without dogs.. took him three days to get one bird. The old guys up there were saying their Game Department was stocking like they used to.

I work like 20 minutes from Clinton which is supposed to be really good for pheasants. Going to get my NJ license next year and try to make it out on a regular basis. Gotta youtube it up to get my pheasant cleaning skills on (I've never done it).