Sign in to follow this  
cold shot

Beretta Px4 - anyone have experience with this ?

OK - so I'm ready for another pistol and leaning towards another Beretta and read good things about the Px4 Storm in 9mm.

Anyone have one and care to comment ?

From Beretta's website, they had 3 different actions available, single/double, double, and constant action.

My question is what the heck is "constant" action ?

I have one in 9mm and absolutely love it? I've had mine for a few years now and she (with her Cx4 brother) have had alot of rounds threw'em without a single malfunction. I have the "single/double" version which is the same as the 92FS. The "double" version operates the same as a Glock, XD, or M&P. I'm not quite sure about the "constant" version, though.

Magazine capacity is whatever you can get. They make 20, 17, 15, and 10 rounders. I really love this pistol and it was going to be my competion gun for IDPA. I bought the mag holders and holsters but never went to shoot.

That is problably the best 9mm on the market. Of course that's my opinion but it is my favorite semi-auto to shoot. If you ever come to the bullet hole, let me know, I'll bring that bad boy!

I have one in .45ACP, which I got based on the numerous positive online reviews. I prefer my 1911s to it, as I don't particularly like the way the gun points. It's also not the most comfortable pistol I've held, though the grip's ergonomics can be improved by fitting a hogue slip-on.

I have one in .45ACP, which I got based on the numerous positive online reviews. I prefer my 1911s to it, as I don't particularly like the way the gun points. It's also not the most comfortable pistol I've held, though the grip's ergonomics can be improved by fitting a hogue slip-on.

That's what I put on mine. On the XD too.

hey rayray, i was just at the bullet hole today, i just poped in and looked around real quick, took the utah ccw course with anthony gun for hire..

Yea he holds those classes once in a while. i wanted to take the class but im not out of the state often and didnt see the point of dropping the money for it right now.

That is problably the best 9mm on the market. Of course that's my opinion but it is my favorite semi-auto to shoot. If you ever come to the bullet hole, let me know, I'll bring that bad boy!

Ray do you have a Sig 226 SA/DA I can shoot? I heard you say something about best 9mm on the market... ;)

I love mine. You are welcome to meet me at the bullet hole and shoot it if you like. It is a single double.

Are you referring to the 226 or the PX4? I think I was shooting next to Ray a few weeks ago at the BH. He was shooting a 9mm and a Beretta .22. I had to ask what the .22 was cause it looked really cool. :) Sorry btw I'm not trying to jack this thread.

-Chris

I love mine. You are welcome to meet me at the bullet hole and shoot it if you like. It is a single double.

Are you referring to the 226 or the PX4? I think I was shooting next to Ray a few weeks ago at the BH. He was shooting a 9mm and a Beretta .22. I had to ask what the .22 was cause it looked really cool. :) Sorry btw I'm not trying to jack this thread.

-Chris

Was I really? That's news to me.

-Chris

Was I really? That's news to me.

Oops I guess not. He had a Beretta and he looked like a Ray. :D