Sign in to follow this  
Celraysoda

Gun destruction.

Looks more like the Middle East.

I doubt it's England. They would have no reason to run them over with heavy equipment. They would simply dump them offshore on a few hindred feet of water.

True. I remember watching the news clip on it. They were cutting the long guns in half with big cutting discs. Don't recall seeing the pistol process.

I think it was done in Trenton

NJ melted them at one time. then the responsibility was left up to the individual counties themselves.

The Middlesex county Sheriff's came to the steel mill I used to work at a few times supposedly to burn guns and drugs in the arc furnace.

I think it was done in Trenton

NJ melted them at one time. then the responsibility was left up to the individual counties themselves.

I Believe State Police are involved now, everything triple-checked and only a couple of days a year. We USED to use a foundry in town with one of the guys from the prosecutor's office observing. Thanks NJ Legislature for passing the law requiring Destruction... asshats