Ruger11

Anyone get a S&W M&P 15-22 yet?

Picked it up today.Jennlfer at BH had one.Nice little gun, exactly like a mini AR.Ran a box of ammo through it in my basement.Awesome,get one-Glad l waited and didn't buy the GSG-5 Rifle. BTW the way they ''pin'' the stock and mag is pretty flimsy, and ''look'' like they come right out, not that l would do that unless l was at my house in Pa.

Ps small world Jen,thanks

I like this rilfle. But I dont know much about them. What can you use it for ??

Plinking ect. What range does this gun have ?

I'll let you know what kind of range it has tommorow. For me it is a fun inexpensive way to get into the AR market. I have plans to build my own, but at present the wife isn't cool with the amount of money it is going to cost. Based on all the reviews i've read, and feedback from other NJGF members, it is just a flat out fun rifle to shoot. I am hoping that it is good for at least 100 yards. Like I said, find out tommorow :) .

I picked one up from Vinny (who pretty much has the best or close to it price around right now).

Waiting on my Sight mark red dot, then will head down to BA with you guys on a Tuesday to dial that sucker in.

CAN't wait to shoot it.

Little early Bday present to myself :)

I like this rilfle. But I dont know much about them. What can you use it for ??

Plinking ect. What range does this gun have ?

I'll let you know what kind of range it has tommorow. For me it is a fun inexpensive way to get into the AR market. I have plans to build my own, but at present the wife isn't cool with the amount of money it is going to cost. Based on all the reviews i've read, and feedback from other NJGF members, it is just a flat out fun rifle to shoot. I am hoping that it is good for at least 100 yards. Like I said, find out tommorow :) .

That gun is awsome. I looked at yours today at CR and all that I can say is I see one in my near future. Did you try it at 100 yards today ??

We stayed right at 50 yards but got the scope dialed right in. Might have to tweak it a little for 100yards, but man I can't believe how well that thing shoots!! Might go back on Wednesday to play some more. You got to get one, just tell your wife it's to keep the zombies at bay :shock: ! Yeah that didn't work for me either!