Sign in to follow this  
Ray Ray

Taurus polymer 38?

Not sure when its coming out but I read an article saying Taurus had been making this for the longest time. Even before Rugers LCR. the Taurus president said something along the lines of "We had this in the works for a long time, We just made the mistake of thinking it wouldn't catch on, and Ruger was smart releasing theirs first". Ill try and find the article, But it does look mighty sexy.

That's a nice gun. Shame they cheaped out on the grips. If you're gonna look like wood, than be wood. Or just slap on those "ribber" grips. They work just fine.

ETA:

Taurus/Rossi's new catalog has a bunch of nice new products in there. Looks like they're moving up a bit.

Yeah the new Judge carbine looks tasty. :drool:

totally of topic but Knew I love the Avatar. That is my favorite picture by H. R. Giger. I have it on my wall.

Thanks. Giger is one of those psycho geniuses that I think would be nice to spend some time with just to get into their heads a little bit. Tim Burton is another.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled topic.

That's a nice gun. Shame they cheaped out on the grips. If you're gonna look like wood, than be wood. Or just slap on those "ribber" grips. They work just fine.

ETA:

Taurus/Rossi's new catalog has a bunch of nice new products in there. Looks like they're moving up a bit.

Those ribber grips should be on every taurus revolver, they rock!