Sign in to follow this  
GoNRA

Message on facebook from my liberal cousin

whats with all the gun stuff?? i just dont want you to sound like a nut job for the "cause" when its not 100% worthy.. and please dont be offended.. i love you lots no matter what you decide to support.. im just curious as to how this will help the world?

My reply message:

not really about helping the world, it's more about having and keeping the right to defend yourself and your family. During times of emergencies like hurricane katrina, or the earthquake in chile, ect.. it's essential you have the tools to defend your home and family from harm in these types of catastrophic conditions. Police can't help you if something of this magnitude happens, so you can't rely on them all the time.

Just dont let him in when the shit hits the fan, because you know all of your anti gun friends will be pro gun really fast when the time calls for it.....

Just dont let him in when the **** hits the fan, because you know all of your anti gun friends will be pro gun really fast when the time calls for it.....

lol, yeah she's weird man, she became a buddah religion, she's all about peace, animals, and all that hippy crap... but trust me she's to far gone to help.. so I let her be.

Just dont let him in when the **** hits the fan, because you know all of your anti gun friends will be pro gun really fast when the time calls for it.....

lol, yeah she's weird man, she became a buddah religion, she's all about peace, animals, and all that hippy crap... but trust me she's to far gone to help.. so I let her be.

Buddhists !! Those are some Violent dudes. Love to see them tear each other apart on the Show maximum exposure .

Police can't help you if something of this magnitude happens, so you can't rely on them all the time.

I experienced that this weekend. I finished the job they were responsible for just as they finally arrived. (Not hating on the PD - they were beyond busy last night and today).

I take flak from my family all the time for not only having guns but carrying them also :o shocking, I know. It's just the area of the US we're in, being in close proximity to NYC and Philly, gun ignorant NJ residents just hear about the crimes committed in the inner city and in all honestly they think that lawful gun ownership if furthering the problem. Just turn on the news, "Man beaten on subway platform", "Woman raped in a bathroom", "Senior citizen robbed and beaten in elevator".... if CCW was made legal those news headlines may read differently and the tune of the public may change. This video is posted to be funny (and it is) but listen to what this guy is talking about. Just shows the ignorance