GoNRA

Break the law and your new 'friend' may be the FBI

If I'm not mistaken your trash at the curb does not need a warrant?

each state is different in that respect. NJ is more strick than the federal guideliens and doesn't consider trash as abandoned when on the curb.

if anyone is that interested in it, it is the Greenwood case.

yep, USJeep. he was the second person ever banned from the forum.

it was for that reason, bucket 3, and a few others are now only open to registered members, and we are constantly monitoring that. With what happened tonight at BA, I do see more changes happening.

it was for that reason, bucket 3, and a few others are now only open to registered members, and we are constantly monitoring that. With what happened tonight at BA, I do see more changes happening.

Now what???

For the record by the way, LE doesnt need a warrant to see any content on Facebook, or Myspace for that matter. EVERYTHING on those sites once posted is considered property of the Networking site, whether it's Personal Info, Photos, or even Private Messages. Facebook can allow access to LE to any of that information without the Knowledge or consent of the member, it's part of the TOS you agree to when you sign up. The investigations that we do where FB or MS are involved we usually DO get at least a Subpoena just to remove nonsense down the line of a series of Supression hearings that we would win anyway. Even if a site does not archive content, they DO have ISP information, and the basic info you supply to become a member, which can be as detailed or vague as the site admin wants. People constantly forget that the internet isnt as "Anonymous" as they think it is. I recall damn it's been 14 years now, we worked out first Fraud involving AOL, Now, just last night i had toi take a report of Harassment on Facebook, from a rather nasty love triangle... The person doing the harassment seems to think that once they turn off their comnputer anythign they wrote goes away..the screen pring shots that were submitted as evidence are going to be quite costly for her.

Now what???

viewtopic.php?p=78469#p78469

Now what???

viewtopic.php?p=78469#p78469

Ahhh crap..not another one... Guys like this are going to end gun rentals in this state.