Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Does anyone make A3 style uppers without a muzzle break or

Do you mean bull barrel or crowned barrel? Maybe I'm confusing aspects of the two, but I don't think any of the Smith and Wesson ARs come with a bull barrel stock (definitely not the SW MP15FT)-- but the NJ compliant ones do come with a crowned barrel (no muzzle device or threads). As for models that have bull barrels, I'm sure someone else can fill you in (or Google).

Also, don't worry about getting a rifle w/ quad rails. Just buy the handguards aftermarket, it will cost you less for the same thing-- plus you can have the satisfaction of getting the brand you want. As for the rifle itself, almost every AR being sold now comes with an A3 style upper receiver.

Do you mean bull barrel or crowned barrel? Maybe I'm confusing aspects of the two, but I don't think any of the Smith and Wesson ARs come with a bull barrel stock (definitely not the SW MP15FT)-- but the NJ compliant ones do come with a crowned barrel (no muzzle device or threads). As for models that have bull barrels, I'm sure someone else can fill you in (or Google).

Also, don't worry about getting a rifle w/ quad rails. Just buy the handguards aftermarket, it will cost you less for the same thing-- plus you can have the satisfaction of getting the brand you want. As for the rifle itself, almost every AR being sold now comes with an A3 style upper receiver.

You are correct, I dont mean bull barrel I was just referring to the style (wasn't thinking about it), thanks for the info

Meh.... There are other multitools that are netter IMO. As previously stated no CAR nut spanner, and the Screwdriver is too short to take off the grip. If the Carrier key is properly staked, then you dont NEED to tighten it (and if it isnt staked then it should be, or you shouldnt shoot the rifle until it is). All in all..it's a novelty IMO.. "Tacti-Cool" as opposed to Tactical.