RedWhiteNBoltAction

Whats your opinion of Centurion .22LR rounds ?

I bought a few bricks some time ago during the rush when there was no popular brands available. they shoot fine in my 10/22 and are packed in nice 50-rd trays to avoid them getting all banged up like a lot of bulk is. They are kinda stinky though when you shoot them--A strong sulfurous smell kinda like wolf centerfire ammo.

I bought a bunch of the high velocity 40gr solid lead rounds a while ago - was the cheapest I could find at the time.. think it was like $18 for a brick of 500. I mostly see the 36 or 38gr HPs for sale these days, and the price seems to have gone up a bit. Anyway, they've worked well for me so far. They shoot a little dirty compared to cci mini mag or something like that.. but it's been good plinking ammo for me.

I bought PMC which where made by Agulia and Centurion is also made by Agulia. At least that is what I have heard. They do smell strange. Someone described them as smelling like buy spray. I bought the high-velocity, 40 grain, solid points and they are reliable, accurate and worked well in all the pistols and rifles in which I used them including semi-autos which can be problematic with ammo. I bought a case a few years ago for $100 from Sportsman Guide. I feel like a genius for that purchase.

I bought PMC which where made by Agulia and Centurion is also made by Agulia. At least that is what I have heard. They do smell strange. Someone described them as smelling like buy spray. I bought the high-velocity, 40 grain, solid points and they are reliable, accurate and worked well in all the pistols and rifles in which I used them including semi-autos which can be problematic with ammo. I bought a case a few years ago for $100 from Sportsman Guide. I feel like a genius for that purchase.

PMC ammo is made in Korea, good ammo, expensive.