Sign in to follow this  
Col. Mortimer

USPSA Match on Saturday, April 3rd at Shongum range

The match starts around 10:30 AM but be there by 9:00AM if this is your first USPSA match. Here is the link: http://www.shongum.org/activities/ipsc.html. The forecast looks very good.

There will also be a rifle stage at the end of the match.

How did the event go? Anybody make it there? I really wanted to come, but I shot on Friday at CR, and was going to get out Sunday for trap, and I really couldn't get out shooting 3 days in a row with the honeydo list I have. Sorry I missed it.

How did the event go? Anybody make it there? I really wanted to come, but I shot on Friday at CR, and was going to get out Sunday for trap, and I really couldn't get out shooting 3 days in a row with the honeydo list I have. Sorry I missed it.

The weather was great but my shooting suffered over the winter. We had a big crowd and it was a long day. The two Eds and Martin were there. Martin also shot the rifle stage. Ed C. was in my squad and he did great. I am sure he beat me. I didn't see how Martin or the other Ed did but we did not have any DQ's.

I was kicking ass on the rifle stage but then my trigger wouldn't reset. I have to adjust it.

Hey Guys, this is Ed C. Nice little forum you guys have here.

as for the match results, the timer has the answer. although i shot pretty well, i was VERY SLOW...... which led to lower percentage.

Thanks for the intro class Mike. It was extremely helpful. If you're going to do it again i'm available to help if you need it.

Be Safe

Ed

PS love the avatar mike.