lunker

Decent Deals on Sig/FNP/HK pistols

I got an e-mail from TopGun Supply. I couldn't easily get the pictures into this, but go to the links below. The Sigs look nice. The FN, HK, and CZs are new.

Sig Sauer P226's from the Zurich Switzerland Police Department. Several grades available. Please visit our website for current prices and availability and complete descriptions.

Original number matching box, test target, carbon slide, one mag:

* Good

* Fair

No matching box or target, carbon slide, one mag:

* Good

* Fair

No matching box or target, stainless slide, one mag:

* Very Good

* Good

http://www.topgunsupply.com/zurich-police-p226/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The FN FNP handgun features a Dark Earth and black finish, DA/SA trigger, ambidextrous manual safety with decocker, fixed sights, three 14RD magazines and interchangable back strap. Comes with lock, box manual and fired shell casing.

$439.95 MSRP $649

* FNP 9mm

* FNP .40S&W

http://www.topgunsupply.com/fn/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brand new HK P30's including newly released and hard to find models. All in stock and $839.95

9mm V3 DA/SA

9mm V2 LEM

.40S&W V3 DA/SA (P30S)

.40S&W V2 LEM

http://www.topgunsupply.com/hk-handguns/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are still offering sale prices on:

* New CZ P-01's - $459.95

* Zurich Police P225's - Good condition $329.95

Some new items:

* We just received MGW Sigpro sight adjustment tools - $115.95

* CZ-75 Compact factory magazines - $29.95

* Sig Sauer factory P232 polymer grips - $15.95

yupier...

Your actually buying a surplus or turned in gun used by the Zurich Police until the recently upgraded their weapons. These are slight used, rarely shot and carried alot in a holster condition. This mean the finish might not be perfect.. or far from it, but the internals are probably as close to New In Box as possible. Read the description on the page.

I have a SIG P6 which was a W. German Police trade in... outside is maybe 85%, but inside was near perfect.... until I got it.

These are great deals and Top Gun is a fantastic supplier.

Top Gun Supply is one of the finest Internet sellers out there. Prompt shipping, great customer service and fair prices. If you're lucky you may find VM II's in stock at TGS. Also great for SIG parts. One of the few Internet retailers that SIG actually covets.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

They are usually out of Milt Sparks VMII holsters but if you put your name on their backlog list they email you as soon as more come in stock. Takes a month or two. This is how I got all my VMII holsters from them.

Top Gun Supply is one of the finest Internet sellers out there. Prompt shipping, great customer service and fair prices. If you're lucky you may find VM II's in stock at TGS. Also great for SIG parts. One of the few Internet retailers that SIG actually covets.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

If any stores did transfers around me I think I would order the .40 FN... Been wanting a .40

Whazzamatta you? You're in Saddle Brook, so you are within 15 miles of Meltzer's in Garfield, Action in Haledon, Bates in North Haledon and Mike's in Fairview. You're within 20 miles of Bullet Hole in Belleville (a forum sponsor) and Lincoln Park True Value in (wait for it) Lincoln Park.

Both Action and Lincoln Park do transfers for $20 plus NICS.

PM me if you want addresses and hours, I have business cards for each one except Meltzer's and Bullet Hole.