Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJM981

bullethole 4/8

I'm making a trip to the Bullet Hole on 4/8 for some trigger time if anyone would like to meetup. I'll have my NJ Gun Forums shirt on so say hello if you'd like. Ray Ray you down for th BH on Thurs.?

what time?

Probably from 6-8. I'll have my NJ Gun Forums shirt on. I'll be shooting my S&W 22A (chrome with 7" barrel) and my glock 22. Might break out the AR. Not sure yet.

I can't make the Tuesday meetup till I can switch to an earlier shift. :( Hopefully by Memorial Day.

I'm going tomorrow morning 4/7 if anyone is interested. Will be attending the 4/13 meet up as well.
What time are you going? And what goodies are you bringing? :D

what time?

Probably from 6-8. I'll have my NJ Gun Forums shirt on. I'll be shooting my S&W 22A (chrome with 7" barrel) and my glock 22. Might break out the AR. Not sure yet.

I can't make the Tuesday meetup till I can switch to an earlier shift. :( Hopefully by Memorial Day.

I'm going tomorrow morning 4/7 if anyone is interested. Will be attending the 4/13 meet up as well.
What time are you going? And what goodies are you bringing? :D

I'll prob be there when they open up, give or take 30min. Only got my Walther P99 and my Saiga 7.62

So it's Trigger Time Thursday! Who's in for tonight??

I know we had a few maybes... lrizzo and EchoMirage. Spartacus99 can't make it and Ray Ray won't come since he can't control his rate of fire :violence-uzi: . J/k Ray. I know you'll be be busy :teasing-smokingcrack: Let me know if you're coming people! I'll be there about 6pm with my NJ Gun Forums shirt on. Here is a picture in case you haven't seen one yet.

-Chris

Hope you had fun tonight Christopher! Let me guess, you brought the Glock and Smithy 22. Time for some permits and new toys homie!

I'm torn between signing the information waiver my town wants and trying to submit my permits without and see what happens. I don't want them to have a copy of my credit report. I don't want to end up on a Life Lock credit protection commercial.

I held a HK P30 at the store yesterday and liked it. I put an EOTech on my AR so I'll have to bring that out soon. So now I like the HK P30L, Beretta 92FS, and the Springfield XD. Still want to shoot a Ruger P99, Sig 226, and the HK P30L.

PM me and I'll bring something else for you.

Ray I don't think the Mrs. would like that. :lol: I have to work Tuesday night so I don't know if I'm taking off yet. I'm running out of vacation time and it's only April. :( I went to the Bullet Hole Thursday and it was quiet. I vote we move it to Thursdays! :D

If anyone wants to go to the Bullet Hole This Wed or Thursday let me know. I can't make it tomorrow. :cry: