bry@n

Making the range a family function

My wife hasn't been to the range lately and wanted to go. She brings this up to my mother in law (over for the weekend) and we all deside to go to the range.

We rented a SS Berretta 9mm from Shore Shot and it was nice. The trigger was very smooth. My wife needs help shooting, as she is all over the place, but my MIL was actually really good, especially that it was her first time shooting a handgun. I was very impressed with the gun, very smmoth trigger and no recoil really.

I enjoyed the family being there. Now she's looking into ranges on Long Island to shoot...

On Long Islnd there was a range at T&T gunnery that rented handguns but has since closed. They have a second location that I never went to but if they have a range then I would reccomend it.

Of courst if they already own a weapon, Calverton is the way to go.

I am blessed to have a great wife and a MIL that is great as well. So teaching her to shoot was fun.

I also just found out we were shooting the 92fs in stainless. That trigger was great.

My wife is now jonesing for a HK P30 or P30L. I am looking around now at them. She says it fits her hand well and it fits mine hand well also. I think I may need to get one also. :twisted:

My wife is now jonesing for a HK P30 or P30L. I am looking around now at them. She says it fits her hand well and it fits mine hand well also. I think I may need to get one also. :twisted:

I own one and I love it.