Sign in to follow this  
Drew

COE Question

COE, face to face, both having matching Driver License and FID cards = good to go.

You do not have to provide one to your local PD, or anyone for that matter. However you should both retain a copy (think weapon stolen and used in a crime).

As for your cousin, lucky b*stard.... :clap:

COE, face to face, both having matching Driver License and FID cards = good to go.

You do not have to provide one to your local PD, or anyone for that matter. However you should both retain a copy (think weapon stolen and used in a crime).

As for your cousin, lucky b*stard.... :clap:

+1

Its not a scanned copy on the state police website, it is a fillable PDF. You can type all the information into it, print out 2 copies, sign it, and each keep a copy. And your good to go.

PS: If you wanted to get really technical about it for future use, only the receiver needs an FPID.

Its not a scanned copy on the state police website, it is a fillable PDF. You can type all the information into it, print out 2 copies, sign it, and each keep a copy. And your good to go.

PS: If you wanted to get really technical about it for future use, only the receiver needs an FPID.

I see. The only reason I thought to get the original, is because at the bottom of the form it states "White copy is to be retained by the transferor... Yellow copy is to be retained by the receiver" which would suggest that this was written for carbon copy paper. Mind you im not paranoid, however with this particular rifle I wanted to do this transfer by the book. The WASR already appears to be on thin ice in NJ. :evil:

I see. The only reason I thought to get the original, is because at the bottom of the form it states "White copy is to be retained by the transferor... Yellow copy is to be retained by the receiver" which would suggest that this was written for carbon copy paper. Mind you im not paranoid, however with this particular rifle I wanted to do this transfer by the book. The WASR already appears to be on thin ice in NJ. :evil:

White copy is to be retained by the transferor pursuant to N.J.S.A. 2C:58-3b.

Yellow copy is to be retained by the receiver.

If internet form, make and sign two copies.

White copy is to be retained by the transferor pursuant to N.J.S.A. 2C:58-3b.

Yellow copy is to be retained by the receiver.

If internet form, make and sign two copies.

:lol: I guess I should have zoomed in on the bottom of that form huh? Thank you for pointing that out. I will use the internet form then.