according to Orest. The AG and NJ SP decided NO more ship to home. FFL only.

OUR Ag?? Puala Dow?? Screwing over Lawful Gun owners yet AGAIN?????

I'm Shocked!!!! Shocked I say!!!!!

Thanks Chris

just read an article at ar15 that all cmp orders going to nj must now go to an ffl for transfer. no more getting cmp guns delivered to your door. for more info go to ar15.com. hometown forums and page down to the nj page :cry:

I just had a little back and forth with Orest Michaels about this issue. He tried to put a happy face on it. However, reading between the lines, it is clear that he decided, like a lot of vendors, to throw NJ gun owners under the bus to avoid confrontations with egg sucking dogs like Lautenberg, Pallone, and Menendez. You can't really blame him for punking out. Those malignant a**holes, along with the Kenyan, could shut the CMP down if they pushed the issue legislatively.

What a rat cage NJ is. What is Christie doing in regards to firearms?!?!?! no new regulations, but still a very hostile AG...

I dont get it.

I predict next that all online vendors of ammo will stop shipping any and all ammo to NJ after they get letters from the NJAG/NJSP. It's coming, better stock up. I will bet that this happens in the next 18 months. If it does not, I will donate $100 to NJGF, in addition to any other contributions I may make. Mark it down, Maks, that's how sure I am that things will get worse in NJ. Christie is simply another lying politician, albeit fatter than most. And Ms. Dow is yet another in a long line of NJ AGs that will make criminals of NJ citizens whilst seeing no evildoing by her political masters.

What a rat cage NJ is. What is Christie doing in regards to firearms?!?!?! no new regulations, but still a very hostile AG...

I dont get it.

yeah he's just as anti gun as the rest. he's an NJ Republican though so he just stays quiet so people assume maybe he's ok with guns.

And yeah, I can see some intimidation to try and stop vendors shipping to NJ.

The CMP did the right thing...F NJ to save the other 49 states.

That may be acceptable to you, but I have a problem with it. His actions do put me in mind of this quote, ostensibly by Rev. Martin Niemoller....

They came first for the Communists,

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,

and I didn