Sign in to follow this  
Maksim

Kick Ass Kicks Ass

I saw it last night as well. For the first time in awhile, a movie finally worth seeing in the theater. Just don't be like some of the parents that were in the theater that brought their kids-- its definitely not a kid's movie, at all.

Great movie....

lots of gun scenes, comedy, etc.

only thing is... the previews cover the funniest parts.

I saw it as well. Is it bad I could name almost every gun they used in that movie? Hahahahaha

Great movie....

lots of gun scenes, comedy, etc.

only thing is... the previews cover the funniest parts.

I saw it as well. Is it bad I could name almost every gun they used in that movie? Hahahahaha

Lol. I am glad I am not the only one.

BBK, its not really the parents fault here. Every commercial made it seem like a kids movie. I know how bad it actually is cause I read the comic book. Lol they could of seen it was rated R but I doubt they looked. I still have yet to see it but I think I'll be going tomorrow

BBK, its not really the parents fault here. Every commercial made it seem like a kids movie. I know how bad it actually is cause I read the comic book. Lol they could of seen it was rated R but I doubt they looked. I still have yet to see it but I think I'll be going tomorrow

what part of commercial when the dad shoots the girl makes it seem like a kids movie?

+1

Most adults can care less about superhero's and that nonsense. It was intended to target kids more than adults. I seen the preview going on myspace main page for like a week.

Hey, be accountable is all I'm saying. If I were to take my little sister to the movies, I'd want to know that its kid-friendly. If it takes me the extra minute or two to figure that out, then its worth it. I'm not passing judgment as every parent has different intentions with their children, but don't point fingers at the studio.

Hate to say it, but the movie is Rated R. kids should not be able to get into it at the door anyway.

Parents who are concerned, should either 1. not let their kids go watch it, or 2. spend 2 mins and look at the previews themselves.

i am really started to get sick of people trying to offload their responsibility on someone else.

Hate to say it, but the movie is Rated R. kids should not be able to get into it at the door anyway.

Parents who are concerned, should either 1. not let their kids go watch it, or 2. spend 2 mins and look at the previews themselves.

i am really started to get sick of people trying to offload their responsibility on someone else.

It's too bad that's the way of the world these days, In my business we just saw a Jury side with a person who had their leg severed by a boat propeller, the jury found the manufacturer of the boat/motor as responsible as the driver of the boat, the one who put the boat in gear and didn't pay attention to where his passengers were..

http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/503648-jury-finds-brunswick-liability-in-prop-accident

Really has nothing to do with this thread, but the lack of personal responsibility in this country pisses me off... like the other morning, i was driving to work and pulled up to a light, saw a lady with 2 kids climbing around inside the car, they were at best, 6 years old.. not seat belts, no car seats, AND she was on the damn phone....

Finally got to see it last night. It was so much better then I thought it was gonna be. Most of the reviews I read were dead on about the main character being the worst one. Hit girl and Big Daddy were great. Also sadly I too could name off the guns on the wall and most of the ones used through out the movie