Sign in to follow this  
71ragtopgoat

Police: Illegal Immigrant Impregnates 13-Year-Old

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story/Po ... UBo7Q.cspx

CINCINNATI -- A man who police say is in the country illegally is behind bars for allegedly having sex with a minor.

Police say a family met 19-year-old Estuardo Ruiz at their church in Lockland and reached out to him, letting him live at their home.

Ruiz then allegedly became sexually active at the family's home with the 13-year-old daughter and impregnated her in January.

The family found out about the conduct and made Ruiz move out.

Ruiz does not speak English and is in the country illegally. Police say he is originally from Guatemala.

He was arrested on Thursday and charged with unlawful sexual conduct with a minor.

Police also say Ruiz has written a confession with the assistance of an interpreter.

Ruiz remains behind bars at the Hamilton County Justice Center on a $20,000 bond.

They made him move out after they found out he had raped their 13-year-old daughter?!?!

Wow...my family would be in the papers for a different reason after that: "Body of illegal, rapist immigrant found in back yard of suburban family's home."

I bet Guatemala gets involved and puts up the claim "it's legal in our country, he didn't know, let him go." :roll:

F'n sick.They deserve it.they should of bought the little illigal a raft months ago and sent him on his way home.instead they take in the little criminal into their home and she knocks up the underage daughter.F'n Priceless shit!

Nut jobs...the kid didnt even speak english. did they? rant over goodnight!

I may take some heat for this...but amongst a certain "Ethinic Group", the concept of inter-familial rape is, if not Accepted, the dirty little secret noone talks about... You woult belive how many timves i've seen things like that over the years.

I may take some heat for this...but amongst a certain "Ethinic Group", the concept of inter-familial rape is, if not Accepted, the dirty little secret noone talks about... You woult belive how many timves i've seen things like that over the years.

Yup, happens in Hawaii and the pacific islands all the time.

man he really must have had a hard life.. we should give him amnesty get him on welfare... and buy him a house.. to try to make up for the hard times he has faced.. (end sarcasm)