Sign in to follow this  
Guest Damagedworld

Time Square again?

Initial report is that a cooler was left in front of a hotel. Probably has someone's sandwich they packed for the day.

lol... i'm sure..

i mean.. i don't exactly deal in explosives.. but does it normally take this much time and effort to determine if something is or isn't a bomb?

Trying to find a volunteer to lift the lid :shock:

if regular patrolmen in some of our "rich" towns make 100k a year.. one has to wonder what the guy who's job it is to lift the lid makes.. ;)

Something like this happened at the building I worked in. Someone saw an unmarked box left under someone's desk. The base and county firefighters were called, as well as local PD and their SWAT and EOD team-- and the same from the county Sheriff's. After clearing out the building and ceasing everything but essential personnel, it turned out to be a box of golf balls.

The worst part? The guy who owned the golf balls had to foot part of that bill... :shock: (no BS)

Everything just started moving. Seems to be back to normal.

yeah i saw a cop carrying away one of those green reusable bags... must have been something staged by some leftest hippie.. :o