Sign in to follow this  
71ragtopgoat

arrest of a Mexican police officer at Arizona border

According to homland security there is no need for a fence!!

The U.S. Attorney's Office announced Friday the arrest of a Mexican police officer after he allegedly tried to smuggle drugs into the U.S.

Prosecutors said 33-year-old Officer Ernesto Ibarra-Garcia from San Luis, Mexico, was arrested Tuesday at the U.S. port of entry south of Yuma. During a routine inspection, a drug sniffing dog alerted authorities.

Agents found 16 packages of a white-powdery substance believed to be cocaine. The packages weighed about 35 pounds.

The brown-colored packages were found hidden in Ibarra-Garcia's truck frame.

The U.S. Attorney's Office said convictions for importing and possessing cocaine carry a maximum penalty of life in prison, a $4 million fine or both.

The U.S. Attorney's Office said convictions for importing and possessing cocaine carry a maximum penalty of life in prison, a $4 million fine or both.

Instead, we will turn him over to the Mexican authorities in the hopes that Officer Ernesto does not claim we violated his civil rights.

The U.S. Attorney's Office announced Friday the arrest of a Mexican police officer after he allegedly tried to smuggle drugs into the U.S.

Prosecutors said 33-year-old Officer Ernesto Ibarra-Garcia from San Luis, Mexico, was arrested Tuesday at the U.S. port of entry south of Yuma. During a routine inspection, a drug sniffing dog alerted authorities.

Agents found 16 packages of a white-powdery substance believed to be cocaine. The packages weighed about 35 pounds.

i support building a fence.. for building materials, may i suggest the decapitated bodies of every illegal criminal that sneaks into the country... take the heads and stick them on a post.. and then may i suggest a bilingual sign hanging directly underneath explaining that this is what we do to people who we catch sneaking into the country.. i bet you a million dollars we see a dramatic plunge in the rate at which illegals breech our borders..

i support building a fence.. for building materials, may i suggest the decapitated bodies of every illegal criminal that sneaks into the country... take the heads and stick them on a post.. and then may i suggest a bilingual sign hanging directly underneath explaining that this is what we do to people who we catch sneaking into the country.. i bet you a million dollars we see a dramatic plunge in the rate at which illegals breech our borders..

Someone has been watching 300 one to many times.

I think that may be a little extreme.

Someone has been watching 300 one to many times.

I think that may be a little extreme.

extreme problems need to be answered with extreme solutions.. while you view it as extreme I am pretty sure that all the families who have lost loved ones to illegals who should not have even been here, will disagree with the solution being too extreme..

fines, imprisonment, deportation, etc.. does not scare these people as all of those outcomes are better than where they are right now..

death on the other hand is the ultimate consequence... KNOWING that if you are found illegally trespassing on someone's property will result in your death.. will make you VERY likely NOT to make that mistake..

Yes it ws a Mexican Cop doing the transporting..however 99% of the Cops down there that are tangled up in the Cartels ended up there the same way they did in Columbia 20 years ago. Someone breaks into yout home at oh-dark-thirty, duct tapes you, your wife, and Kids up, then there is a muzzle inserted in the mouth of every one of your family members, and you're given a choice. Mule (and get paid for it) or watch your family die before you do. Unless you've had direct dealings with either the Russian mob, or MS-13, there is NOTHING in this area that comes within an order of magnitude of the brutality of the cartel Shittums. And before someone says "Why dont they report it" to WHOM??? you never know if the guy you;re talking to is Righteous, or if HE had the same thing happen to him, and HE is working for the cartels too. other than the ranchers and BCP guys who deal with this sutff on a daily basis..NOBODY up here has a clue of what it's like on the other side of the Line. It doesn tneed a fence, it needs the equivalent of the ROK/PRK DMZ line.

Yes it ws a Mexican Cop doing the transporting..however 99% of the Cops down there that are tangled up in the Cartels ended up there the same way they did in Columbia 20 years ago. Someone breaks into yout home at oh-dark-thirty, duct tapes you, your wife, and Kids up, then there is a muzzle inserted in the mouth of every one of your family members, and you're given a choice. Mule (and get paid for it) or watch your family die before you do. Unless you've had direct dealings with either the Russian mob, or MS-13, there is NOTHING in this area that comes within an order of magnitude of the brutality of the cartel Shittums. And before someone says "Why dont they report it" to WHOM??? you never know if the guy you;re talking to is Righteous, or if HE had the same thing happen to him, and HE is working for the cartels too. other than the ranchers and BCP guys who deal with this sutff on a daily basis..NOBODY up here has a clue of what it's like on the other side of the Line. It doesn tneed a fence, it needs the equivalent of the ROK/PRK DMZ line.

no offense intended.. but i can tell you one thing.. i would sooner die fighting the fight.. than roll over and give in.. that might sound over the top and somewhat theatrical.. but it is how i view the matter..

no offense intended.. but i can tell you one thing.. i would sooner die fighting the fight.. than roll over and give in.. that might sound over the top and somewhat theatrical.. but it is how i view the matter..

Easy to say here in NJ where it's safe..not so black and white in Juarez..when there is a gun in your 3 year-old's mouth.

Easy to say here in NJ where it's safe..not so black and white in Juarez..when there is a gun in your 3 year-old's mouth.

Gotta go with you Pipes you got my kids you got me. I'd kill rob smuggle whatever it takes to save my kid. But if I ever got her to saftey it would be"say hello to my little friend time"

Gotta go with you Pipes you got my kids you got me. I'd kill rob smuggle whatever it takes to save my kid. But if I ever got her to saftey it would be"say hello to my little friend time"

From What i understand (and this comes from a former Federale who was able to smuggle his family up here, and get Asylum since he really WAS one of the Honest ones) the Cartels have SO many informants, as soon as somone tries to get thier dependants out of the line of fire, it's considered a Defection, and the cartels kill everyone. "Mordida o Muerte" Take the little bite we offer or Die.