GoNRA

SS 5/18/10

Game-time decision. I will try to make it. Tomorrow I have to go to BA to transfer some ammo I sold, so two days in a row might not happen, especially if the weather is still shitty when I get home.

im gonna be getting a weekend job, I have to go to piscataway tomorrow, went today and im on no sleep for work tonight. So I probably wont make it tonight. Gonna get some sleep for work cause after work I have to go back to piscataway.

Kristen and I were there. Met up with Lunker and had a good time. It was a pretty crowded night for the place. Kristen went through 250 rnds and I shot off about 150.

Thanks Lunker for allowing us to shoot your rifle and the handguns. It's always nice shooting something different. BTW, that rifle rocks.

Kristen and I were there. Met up with Lunker and had a good time. It was a pretty crowded night for the place. Kristen went through 250 rnds and I shot off about 150.

Thanks Lunker for allowing us to shoot your rifle and the handguns. It's always nice shooting something different. BTW, that rifle rocks.

No problem. I had a good time last night. People are going to start thinking I'm on the Marlin payroll. I bring my levergun out, and next thing you know people are buying one for themselves. After you left, Tiny borrowed it and was putting some full-on magnum loads through it and it was still easy to shoot.