Sign in to follow this  
KpdPipes

Jersey Journal Biased?? Sai it isnt so!!!!

Hit Piece about guns by Morgan.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2010 ... te_wh.html

I made a comment last night that lasted about 15 minutes beofre it was deleted, i jsut made another one...we'll see how long THAT lasts. They are weeding out most of the Progun posts it seems.

My reply to the post of an idiot in the Jersey Journal.

As a member of the NRA and also a LAW ABIDING CITIZEN OF NJ you my friend are part of the problem... an automatic firearm in NJ?? You do know they are illegal!!

All of my guns are under lock in a certified gun safe. When I was growing up in rural Pa. we all had guns, and in school they taught gun safety and had a shooting range inside the school. We never had an issue with guns or violence involving a gun. Most of what I have seen so far in my life, part as a medic in Paterson, is the attitude of people in general, affected in part by; rap music, violent video games, and POOR parenting skills. If you allow your kids to stay out ll night with the wrong crowd, what do you think is going to happen?? My own son has been taught right from wrong and is also a hunter and gun owner t 19 years of age. BUT legally done so. Remember, when you point your finger at someone for doing something bad, there are 3 more pointing back at you!

Below is what I responded to.

4getme2 July 08, 2010 at 12:17AM

Follow

I doubt that any of the crimes discussed have been conducted by NRA members. As well, I don't believe they are responsible for all the drive-by shootings that are occurring through the US.

If someone enters my home illegally to commit a crime and he has no weapon, I'll beat the by-Jesus out of him with a golf club. If he has any type of weapon, I will empty my automatic into him. OH, BY THE WAY, I HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF A SHOOTING! I hope you never have that misfortune, but if so, you may have a change of heart.

:angry-cussingblack:

Want to bet he voted for Obama??

And who is this goofball that writes for Jersey Journal??