rifleman

Real zombies in Brick

This is real and ongoing.

Besides the plumbers possibly being involved, Brick PD has recovered 3 of 30 pieces stolen from us, not "most" as the article in Sunday's Asbury Park Press describes. Apparently, these and other real zombies are roaming the streets of Brick, Howell & Jackson looking for targets. Some of the crew has not been caught and are still out there. Be extra vigilant about locking doors. These zombies will enter a house if you are home, they don't care! The guy that knocks on your door to sell crap or feed you a bullsh*t story is probably casing your house. Be aware. It may be a girl at the front door while her partner is coming in the back. It seems that Heather Brown is locked up but this is her second arrest in a month. She will be out soon and back to work.

This is happening now, Google "Heather Brown" and you can see for yourself.

All of the new "We Buy Gold" places I have been to are very sketchy.

BRICK

Besides the plumbers possibly being involved,

We were burglarized while plumbers were in the house alone. I will never do that again. PD could not get straight answers out of them but they both had felony convictions- violence and theft. I didn't know that when I hired them.

What? Someone says they lost all their guns in a boating accident should be able to come up with a similarly creative BS answer as to why all the guns were on the boat. And is it even legal to have all your guns on a boat in NJ waters? I mean, what shooting ranges or places of work require a boat to get to? God help you if there were hollowpoints there.

Heather Brown.

I'd open the door for the one on the right.

I always thought the zombie apacalypse would start in north Jersey.

Careful. I believe the one on the left used to be the one on the right before she pulled her ripcord. :o

What? Someone says they lost all their guns in a boating accident should be able to come up with a similarly creative BS answer as to why all the guns were on the boat. And is it even legal to have all your guns on a boat in NJ waters? I mean, what shooting ranges or places of work require a boat to get to? God help you if there were hollowpoints there.

You are allowed to posses a gun on your boat as it is considered your property. I believe the ammo must be stored seperate from the gun,. but you most certainly can posses on your won boat.