Frank Jack Fiamingo

*** Current Slate of Nominees ***

These are the nominees who have agreed to accept positions as Officers and Board members of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society:

President - Frank (aka ffpcs)

Vice President - Tim (aka tbtrout)

Secretary - Chris (aka gonra)

Co-Treasurer - Avi (aka avi)

Co-Treasurer - Tom (aka wraenking)

Board Member - Bob (aka smity)

Board Member - Shane (aka shane45)

Board member - Jack (totalabuse)

In addition, Chuck (aka chalee) and Tom will be responsible for the Internet presence WWW.NJ2AS.COM. Tom will act as chair of the media committee.

Since all these candidates are running unopposed, and unless we receive additional candidates prior to the August 9th meeting, I will recommend, at that meeting, that we induct these candidates as our officers and board of directors. If at the August 9th meeting, there is opposition to this motion, (as expressed by a majority vote of the attendees), we will allow one additional two week period in which to nominate candidates. If a vote becomes necessary, candidates will be allowed to campaign up to the day before the meeting following the August 9th meeting, at which time a final vote will be taken to select Officers and Board members.

I am encouraged by the qualifications and character of the current nominees. In the event that I am elected, I will be honored to serve with this group of leaders. I would like to thank everyone for their help and cooperation.

I was gonna make a joke about Avi being a Treasurer but I thought that it might be in poor taste. Now the gloves are off! If not he, I'm sure that he knows someone that could turn our dimes into dollars :D;):lol: .

Frank, I'm gonna go work on my email.

Please just keep in mind that there is still time to make nominations if there is someone else you would like to see on your Board. These are the people who will keep this club moving and on course, but the members are the ones who will make it *GREAT*! It will be your participation in the activities of the Club that will make it succeed. I for one am enthusiastic about what we can accomplish. I hope everyone who has expressed an interest in being a member of our group will bring at least one other interested person with them to the August 9th meeting. Numbers *DO* make a difference. Feet on the ground, prepared with a strong knowledge and belief in their rights, can make a HUGE difference in the public's perception of the rights protected under the Second Amendment. We have a mission and a voice. It will be satisfying to have it seen and heard.

In Liberty,

Frank Fiamingo

Hi all, I want to apologize to Dave545. I inadvertently left his name off the list of nominees. I will create an updated list to correct this mistake. I had intended to nominate him for the third Co-Treasures position,as we require three people to administer that position once we have funds.

hese are the nominees who have agreed to accept positions as Officers and Board members of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society:

President - Frank (aka ffpcs)

Vice President - Tim (aka tbtrout)

Secretary - Chris (aka gonra)

Co-Treasurer - Avi (aka avi)

Co-Treasurer - Tom (aka wraenking)

Co-Treasurer - Dave (AKA dave545)

Board Member - Bob (aka smity)

Board Member - Shane (aka shane45)

Board member - Jack (totalabuse)

In addition, Chuck (aka chalee) and Tom will be responsible for the Internet presence WWW.NJ2AS.COM. Tom will act as chair of the media committee. I believe Dave will play a role on this committee as well.

Since all these candidates are running unopposed, and unless we receive additional candidates prior to the August 9th meeting, I will recommend, at that meeting, that we induct these candidates as our officers and board of directors. If at the August 9th meeting, there is opposition to this motion, (as expressed by a majority vote of the attendees), we will allow one additional two week period in which to nominate candidates. If a vote becomes necessary, candidates will be allowed to campaign up to the day before the meeting following the August 9th meeting, at which time a final vote will be taken to select Officers and Board members.

I am encouraged by the qualifications and character of the current nominees. In the event that I am elected, I will be honored to serve with this group of leaders. I would like to thank everyone for their help and cooperation.

That is terrific, Maks. No doubt that we will need that type of help. Of course, first we have to come up with some money. :-) That will be one of the topics for the August 9th meeting. We have to figure out how we will determine what our budget will be, how much dues to charge, and other methods of raising money. One step at a time. This is, after all only our second meeting. It *FEELS* like it has been much longer. :-) Thanks for all you help and support so far. We will definitely be talking to you about this. I don't know if you have the time, but we do have room for one more board member. Hint Hint. Let me know if this is something you might be interested in.