usnmars

Took the first step

Well I think I made a smart move in anticipation of getting one of the m1c's from the cmp when they release them. I found a repro mount that is made by an old man in France. He makes them 100% in his machine shop and they are identical to the originals in every way. The reason I ordered now is I think once they release the rifles, his mounts are going to be impossible to find. It all comes down to supply and demand. I already have an original m82 scope for it. Damn I don't even have the gun yet and I am already buying junk for it. Garanditus has a strong bite on me.

When I get home I am going to be putting some rifles up to finance the new project. Here is a sample list so far:

1917 Remington that appears to be military configuration but is 300 Winchester magnum!!

1905 Peter the Great m91 Mosin full of shrapnel

a couple of 24/47 Yugo Mausers

a bringback chinese Sks with original fiberglass jungle stock

a 1915 BSA no1mk3 Enfield with immaculate bore and great overall condition

a 1941 Lithgow no1mk3 in PERFECT condition

a couple of mosin snipers. Perfect bores on all

a unissued m44 in the original arsenal mummy wrap. All I know is it was made in 1946.

A yugo Mauser sniper with original Zrak scope.

When I get home I will take pics and post prices and post in the for sale section. This is intended to get y'all salivating a little.

Well I think I made a smart move in anticipation of getting one of the m1c's from the cmp when they release them. I found a repro mount that is made by an old man in France. He makes them 100% in his machine shop and they are identical to the originals in every way. The reason I ordered now is I think once they release the rifles, his mounts are going to be impossible to find. It all comes down to supply and demand. I already have an original m82 scope for it. Damn I don't even have the gun yet and I am already buying junk for it. Garanditus has a strong bite on me.

When I get home I am going to be putting some rifles up to finance the new project. Here is a sample list so far:

1917 Remington that appears to be military configuration but is 300 Winchester magnum!!

1905 Peter the Great m91 Mosin full of shrapnel

a couple of 24/47 Yugo Mausers

a bringback chinese Sks with original fiberglass jungle stock

a 1915 BSA no1mk3 Enfield with immaculate bore and great overall condition

a 1941 Lithgow no1mk3 in PERFECT condition

a couple of mosin snipers. Perfect bores on all

a unissued m44 in the original arsenal mummy wrap. All I know is it was made in 1946.

A yugo Mauser sniper with original Zrak scope.

When I get home I will take pics and post prices and post in the for sale section. This is intended to get y'all salivating a little.

Wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the Yugo mauser sniper and one of those yugo Mausers