Sign in to follow this  
CageFighter

CCW= G26 or G27

I carry a 19. My thought process is that capacity is king, especially in the smaller pistols where they suffer in that regard. Plug, larger calibers in smaller pistols is more diffult to manage. Yes, shot placement is key but not everybody can land that one perfect shot the first try during a high stress situation...

I carry my 19 IWB with T shirts and it doesnt print a bit. Only reason I could see needing the 26 is ankle carry which I dont like to begin with. Im a pretty slim guy too, so unless your 5'4 110lbs you can find a way :icon_e_biggrin: I use the crossbreed supertuck and I forget its even there

I carry my 19 IWB with T shirts and it doesnt print a bit. Only reason I could see needing the 26 is ankle carry which I dont like to begin with. Im a pretty slim guy too, so unless your 5'4 110lbs you can find a way :icon_e_biggrin: I use the crossbreed supertuck and I forget its even there

Glenn- With all due respect!! G26 "ankle gun" NO F^(K!n WAY!!

Not for me anyway...

im far from slim. 6', 225lbs

a few guys on the PAFOA boards use 26's for ankle guns!

I have no first hand experience with it though. I dont like ankle carry no matter whats on your ankle!

Glenn- Probably the size of the individual and the quality of the holster have a lot to do with it. I bought my G26 from a Trooper that tried to carry ankle and he went with a smaller gun. But then he tried to use a **** Uncle Mikes holster.

Just my $.02