tuktuk

Century Arms

i dont know if it was posted here but Century Arms wouldnt ship the Polish AK here I went to J&G sales I should have it mid week :icon_e_biggrin:

Century is a pain like that, they won't ship any gun that can accept a high cap mags to NJ (including WASR 10's that already have a welded muzzle nut and cut bayonet lug).

FYI - also no ammo to non FFL's - they think you need to present a FID card in person to buy any ammo in NJ.

nono, JG. Best price around anyways.

Hey Glenn, who has the best price around?

Guys you will never believe wat just happened !!!!!! The lady from Cheyenne mountain outfitters called me. She said that the state police called them. They said that after the investigation they determined the I. O. Inc ak style rifle that I bought is NJ ILLEGAL. They pulling the rifle state wide. They gave everybody an "option" of bringing the rifle back to the store within 24 hours OR , I love this part, state troopers will come and pick it up themselves. The lady was very nice, she said they will issues everybody a refund. Kraziness !!! WTH

Found out that it was the new Attorney General's interpretation of 2C:39-1w. "Assault Firearm" means "Avtomat Kalashnikov Type Semiautomatic Firearms". So basically, ALL AK types are illegal.

• Like 1

Found out that it was the new Attorney General's interpretation of 2C:39-1w. "Assault Firearm" means "Avtomat Kalashnikov Type Semiautomatic Firearms". So basically, ALL AK types are illegal.

Thank YOU Governor Chris Christie for putting her in charge.