flaggun

Camo Dip Kit for Guns

Yeah I agree - but was hoping to hear from someone first hand who has used it...

Maybe i missed it but i dont see anywhere where it says this is for guns on that website. Maybe it can work on some gunstocks for bolt action rifles, but i dont know how this would hold up to some serious heat. Since you have to clear coat over it, it would probably not work well on any surface where you require grip either.

I'll let someone else be the guinea pig.

Camo dipping has become pretty popular. Especially recently it has become very popular to dip skulls.

pic_01.jpg

pic_03.jpg

As far as gun parts, the website has pics of shotgun stocks that were dipped and they show a stock being dipped in the video. Parts subjected to high heat and especially friction will probably run into issues. Don't know for sure about the heat tolerances. Grip probably would not be an issue. It depends on the texture of what is being dipped.

It's a little pricey, but I may have to look into trying this out.

Camo dipping has become pretty popular. Especially recently it has become very popular to dip skulls.

pic_01.jpg

pic_03.jpg

As far as gun parts, the website has pics of shotgun stocks that were dipped and they show a stock being dipped in the video. Parts subjected to high heat and especially friction will probably run into issues. Don't know for sure about the heat tolerances. Grip probably would not be an issue. It depends on the texture of what is being dipped.

It's a little pricey, but I may have to look into trying this out.

I am loving the camo dipped skulls....

a lot of people have been dipping their Turbos, Valve covers and the like with this stuff. If it can stand up to the heat under the hood, there should be no issues on a barrel or receiver

I have a hard time believing any paint other then enamel or powder coat would stand up to the heat of a turbo.